Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Jelssie and the long weekend adventure.


After years of living in Sydney and being deeply opposed to going anywhere that involves catching 2 things (ie a bus and a train, or more than one bus) I have started breaking out of my Eastern Suburbs shell. This year I have started doing day-trips. Instead of packing up and leaving Sydney on a long weekend I have been getting a friend or two together and going somewhere for the day. Less hassle, less packing, don't have to miss church, etc etc. It's a bit of an adventure on public transport because we meet at Central and catch a train somewhere distant and exotic together. This is jelssie in Cabramatta yesterday, drinking interesting Asian drinks with friends. My drink is avocado and coconut, and the expression on my face says it all. It tasted funny.

2 comments:

  1. cute photo and sounded like a fun long weekend! I had nothing else really to say, other than Elsie your lipstick looks amazing in that photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Soph :) I'm wearing Impassioned by MAC, but I think it's mostly Instagram that's made it look so amazing ;)

    ReplyDelete